Ph: 03 313 4113
Straight-N-Paint has been providing North Canterbury with a dependable service for over 20 years. Locally owned, world class collision repair.
We take pride in our attention to detail and high-quality workmanship and are Rangiora’s only Collision Repair Association (CRA) Licensed Collision Repairer.
By choosing Straight-N-Paint to repair your vehicle, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your vehicle will leave looking and performing like its pre-accident condition and that all repairs come with a life time guarantee.
We use the latest, state of the art technology and our highly skilled technicians are I-CAR certified.
We understand that having an accident or finding damage to your vehicle can be stressful and inconvenient.
Our experienced, professional and caring team will make the repair process as easy and smooth as possible.
We have over 30 loan cars including vans available for your convenience.
From minor scuffs to major smash repairs – we fix it all!
Over 30 Courtesy Vehicles including Vans
CRA Licensed Collision Repairer
Highly Skilled I-CAR Trained Technicians
Friendly Professional Service
Is your car damaged?
If your car is damaged, you decide who repairs it - make sure you choose a member of the CRA.
Look for the distinctive logo to ensure:
Audited Standards, Workmanship Guarantee, Disputes Resolution
Straight-N-Paint are proud members of the Collision Repair Association
We are approved and recommended repairers for the following insurance companies:
If you’ve had an accident or suffered damage to your vehicle.
It’s as easy as …
1. Make a claim - click on your insurance company’s logo above & and nominate Straight-N-Paint as your preferred repairer.
2. If your vehicle is undriveable your insurance company will arrange for the vehicle to be towed to us. We will be in touch with you once your vehicle has arrived at Straight-N-Paint.
3. If your vehicle is driveable contact us on 03 3134113 to arrange a 10-15-minute assessment of the damage or alternatively we will contact you once we receive your claim details from your insurer.
4. Your assessment will be done by one of our experienced Estimators at 28 Newnham St (under special circumstances they may be able to come to you).
5. You will be guided through the rest of the repair process from here. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.